Banking on Relationships. That sums up our uncommon approach in three simple words. Relationship banking is all about you. It’s about us getting to know you, understanding what you find important and what you need to be successful, and partnering with you to get there. It’s about helping your business grow by offering best-in-class products, supporting those products with exceptional customer service, and earning the role of trusted advisor.
Business Deposit Accounts
We offer a full suite of business banking products with features and flexibility to meet your specific needs. Our mission is to understand your business, develop solutions to help you grow, and work together toward mutual success. Besides the right banking products and our friendly staff at neighborhood branches, we’re a bank that was formed by members of the community for the community, dedicated to serving our neighbors and neighborhoods, and building long-term relationships.
Community Relationship™ Accounts at Pacific West Bank. Banking on relationships™.
Checking and Money Market Accounts
|Product||Community Choice™ Business Checking||Community Plus™ Business Interest Checking||Analyzed Checking||Community Growth™ Business Money Market|
|Account Description||Great for small businesses, non-profits, and other businesses with lower transaction needs||Perfect for small or medium sized businesses that would like to earn interest on balances maintained||For companies with higher transaction volume, where earnings on the account help offset fees||You have low levels of transactions, but would like to be able to write checks and earn more interest|
|Interest Bearing||No||Yes, Tiered||Earnings credit based on balance maintained||Yes, Tiered|
First 50 checks and 20 deposits per month free1
|First 50 checks and 20 deposits per month free1||$0.13 per item||Maximum 6 transactions per month2|
|Monthly Service Charge||None||
No monthly service charge with $3,000 minimum daily balance or $5,000 average daily balance.
No monthly service charge with $1,000 minimum daily balance.
No monthly service charge with $5,000 minimum daily balance.
|Ownership Restrictions||No restrictions - available to any business||Registered not-for-profit, government agencies, or sole proprietorships only||No restrictions - available to any business||No restrictions - available to any business|
All of our business deposit accounts include:
- Free Online Banking
- Free Online Bill Pay
- No charges to access thousands of MoneyPass® ATMs nationwide3
- No charge for our business VISA Debit Card4
- Free Notary services
- Free check images with your easy-to-balance monthly statement
- Free Overdraft Protection when you link your account to a Pacific West Bank business money market or savings account5
Community Growth Savings and Certificates of Deposit
If you have money that you want to set aside for a rainy day or for future purchases, pair your checking or money market account with a Community Growth™ Savings Account or Certificate of Deposit for greater earnings. Savings accounts offer greater flexibility, while Certificates of Deposit offer competitive rates over a wide range of timeframes.
Business Account Services
At Pacific West Bank we recognize that your deposit relationship goes far beyond just the products themselves. That’s why we offer a full line of account services to help give your business a competitive advantage.
- Wire services
- Merchant bankcard services
- Business Online Banking with:
- Bill Payment
- Check Imaging
- Online stop payments
- Email alerts
- Remote Deposit Capture
- ACH Processing
- Business Sweep services
- Notary services
While it is important to have a strong relationship with your bank for deposit account services, nowhere is a real banking relationship more critical than in the area of business loans. For expediency, many larger banks have turned to “black box” lending, where they input a handful of your business numbers into an underwriting model that then kicks out a decision.
We prefer a more traditional and responsive approach – we want to sit down with you and find out what you are looking to accomplish and where you currently sit, then work with you to get you into the best product to meet those needs. Whether you need a line of credit, commercial real estate loan, equipment loan, or executive credit line, we have the product to meet your business needs.
- No service charge for first 50 checks and 20 deposits per month; $0.20 per check or deposit thereafter.
- Federal regulations limit Money Market account transactions to six (6) transfers from the account per month. Transfers and withdrawals made in person, by messenger, by mail, or at an ATM are unlimited.
- Non-MoneyPass® ATMs may impose an ATM surcharge. Daily dollar amount limitations for ATM withdrawals and Point of Sale (POS) purchases apply.
- Visa Debit Card: Transactional, inactivity, or lost/stolen card fees may apply.
- Overdraft protection transfers in $100 increments; sufficient money market or savings balance must be maintained to cover checks or insufficient funds charges may apply. Call for details.