Banking on Relationships. That sums up our uncommon approach in three simple words. Relationship banking is all about you. It’s about us getting to know you, understanding what you find important and what you need to be successful, and partnering with you to get there. It’s about helping you meet your financial needs by offering best-in-class products, supporting those products with exceptional customer service, and earning the role of trusted advisor.
Personal Deposit Accounts
To meet your needs, we offer a full suite of banking products with features and flexibility with you in mind. We offer mobile banking right from your phone through our Mobiliti product, which allows you to check balances, pay bills, transfer funds, send person-to-person transfers, and even deposit checks right from your phone.
Our online banking program gives you access to your accounts 24/7 from the convenience of your PC, and our participation in the MoneyPass® ATM network allows you to get cash from thousands of ATMs throughout the U.S.
Community Relationship™ Accounts at Pacific West Bank. Banking on relationships™.
Checking and Money Market Accounts
|Product||Community Choice™ Personal Checking||Community Plus™ Interest Checking||Community Growth™ Money Market|
|This account is for you if…||You want a basic checking account and don't want to worry about monthly service charges||You keep a higher account balance and would like to earn interest||You have low levels of transactions , but would like to be able to write checks and earn more interest|
|Interest Bearing||No||Yes, Tiered||Yes, Tiered|
|Monthly Service Charge||None||
No mothly service charge with $1,500 minimum daily balance or $5,000 average daily balance.
No mothly service charge with $1,000 minimum daily balance.
|Transaction Restrictions||None||None||Maximum 6 transactions per month1|
All of our personal deposit accounts include:
- Free Online Banking
- Free Online Bill Pay
- No charges to access thousands of MoneyPass® ATMs nationwide2
- No charge for our business VISA Debit Card3
- Free Notary services
- Free check images with your easy-to-balance monthly statement
- Free Overdraft Protection when you link your account to a Pacific West Bank business money market or savings account4
Community Growth Savings and Certificates of Deposit
If you have money that you want to set aside for a rainy day or for future purchases, pair your checking or money market account with a Community Growth™ Savings Account or Certificate of Deposit for greater earnings. Savings accounts offer greater flexibility, while Certificates of Deposit offer competitive rates over a wide range of timeframes.
- No service charge for first 50 checks and 20 deposits per month; $0.20 per check or deposit thereafter.
- Non-MoneyPass® ATMs may impose an ATM surcharge. Daily dollar amount limitations for ATM withdrawals and Point of Sale (POS) purchases apply.
- Visa Debit Card: Transactional, inactivity, or lost/stolen card fees may apply.
- ODP transfers in $100 increments; sufficient money market or savings balance must be maintained to cover checks or NSF charges my apply. Call for details.